Welcome to the Team Sno-King site with Kelly Right Real Estate!
Ready to Buy or Sell a Home in the Greater Seattle Area?
Team Sno-King brings over 15 years of real estate brokerage experience in the Seattle housing market. We are committed to working together to deliver the best service to home sellers and buyers in the Snohomish & King county. We are active licensed real estate agents, which means that we can each show properties. When a buyer calls to see a property, they usually want to see it NOW and they are often in a “buying mood.” Having a team available means that one of us is almost always available to show your home when that buyer calls.
Why buy with us?
Buying a home is all about you! That’s why we listen, we want to learn about your needs and what’s important to you. We stay on top of market conditions, we use the latest negotiation strategies and we’ll keep you informed along the way.
Why sell with us?
Whether you’re considering a rental income opportunity, moving out of town, or going through hardship, we strive to get your home sold as fast as possible. We find special characteristics and marketing strategies unique to every individual property. We listen to your input, thoughts and ideas; any information you share with us is critical to selling your property.
If you find yourself needing to buy or sell a home Contact Us.
What we offer our buyers and sellers:
- Attorney level representation – preparation & execution of all contracts and paperwork; supplying required contingencies, addendums, forms in accordance with real estate laws.
- Free professional photography with photo editing for listings
- Getting the price right through CMA/appraisal and correlation of market data and comparable differences.
- Advising on preparation/renovation of home to ensure maximum sales price.
- Attending to all aspects of the sale and keeping all parties in alignment with deadlines: inspections, appraisal, title/escrow, showings, open houses, staging, photography, contracts, closing.
- Communicating with associated parties: attorneys, lenders, title reviewers, inspectors, appraisers, opposite parties.
- Resolve issues that could hold up or terminate transactions: holdovers, title issues, repair issues, zoning, permits, financing etc.
- Tying up loose ends: signage, key box, key delivery, last minute removal items.
Real estate cannot be lost or stolen, nor can it be carried away. Purchased with common sense, paid for in full, and managed with reasonable care, it is about the safest investment in the world.Franklin D. Roosevelt
If you don’t own a home, buy one. If you own a home, buy another one. If you own two homes, buy a third. And, lend your relatives the money to buy a home.John Paulson
Real estate is an imperishable asset, ever increasing in value. It is the most solid security that human ingenuity has devised. It is the basis of all security and about the only indestructible security.Russel Sage